I’m so pleased to announce that our first ever WOW Summit was a huge success! Thanks to all our Mom Ambassadors and bloggers who traveled from near and far (some with their kids and hubbies in tow!) to join us. Their support and excitement throughout the event was truly amazing. A big thanks to all of you—as well as to our sponsors, especially our title sponsor, Zevia, for making the Summit so superb.
When I look back at the three days we spent in Philadelphia, there were so many great moments, that it’s hard to pick a favorite. But what I loved most was spending time with fellow moms and hearing about their families and their experience as a Mom Ambassador.
I was surprised by the immediate connection I felt when talking to these incredible women. Everyone was so warm and inviting that each time I met an attendee face-to-face, it felt like I was talking to an old friend. I was so grateful for the opportunity to see first hand, how our Moms Meet community truly does bring moms together.
I wasn’t the only one who had a blast at the Summit. Here’s what some of our attendees had to say about their experience:
- “From start to finish, it was an awesome event. Great prizes and very good information.” – Jay
- “Every session was very informative and I took a lot away from the Moms Meet Summit. I was so excited to win a baby food maker from Nuk and a baby sling carrier!” – Jess
- “It was an amazing experience and an incredible conference. The speakers were excellent.” – Debbie
- “I saw some great speakers and got a lot of inspiration to raise my little angels at the WOW Summit.” – Amandine
- “Great WOW Summit! I came home so energized and inspired to share so many topics and thoughts with my blog readers.” – Barbara
- “I feel as though I learned so much. I took with me a lot of new knowledge on green living and found some new favorite organic products. I hope for the opportunity to attend such an event again. My friend and I both agreed we wouldn’t miss it! “– Marisol
Be sure to keep a look out for information for our next Moms Meet Summit! I’d love to see you there!