Not a member? JOIN
Become a Mom Ambassador or Blog Ambassador and you'll get exclusive invitations to try and review better-for-you products and services with your friends and family. All we ask for is your honest feedback in return.
Bad dream help amy Sanford | 9
Healthy snacks Nia Davis | 84
Bored Child Shell | 17
By: Annie Douglass
By: Melissa Guenther
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win.
• ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions outside of the US) who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of May Media Group (“Sponsor”), Unique Travel Corp. (“Beaches Prize Provider”), CV Sciences, Inc., VitaCup, LLC, The Betesh Group and Metta Creations, LLC (here in collectively “Prize Partners”), The Promotion Pipeline, Inc. (“Agency”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
• TO ENTER: The Moms Meet 10th Anniversary Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01AM EST on September 26, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on January 31, 2020. To enter visit https://momsmeet.com/beaches-sweepstakes-2019/ to completed and submit sweepstakes entry form with all required entry information. Sponsor may also ask optional questions. Completion of these questions is not required to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. Limit one entry per person/email address per day. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address per day will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued and to whom services are billed. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
• PRIZES: ONE GRAND PRIZE provided by the Beaches Prize Provider: four (4) day/ three (3) Luxury Included® vacation for two (2) adults and two (2) children (ages 2-15 yrs. old) to any Beaches Resorts listed below located in Jamaica or Turks & Caicos (the “Beaches Prize”) provided by Unique Travel Corp.
Choose from the following Beach Resorts:
• Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa – Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
• Beaches Negril Resort & Spa – Negril, Jamaica
• Beaches Ocho Rios – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The winner shall be solely responsible to pay the cost for any additional individuals other than as stated including the cost of any upgrades.
Beaches Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed Grand Prize winner from his/her resort of choice to an alternate resort within the resort’s chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates due to any circumstances beyond their control.
Beaches Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination. The Beaches Prize includes luxurious accommodations (one  room, quad occupancy), all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers) and snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, access to the Xbox Play Lounge and Kids Camps, gratuities, and transfers to and from the selected resort’s designated airport. “Luxury Included” amenities are subject to change and are to be determined by the prize provider in its sole discretion.
The Grand Prize is inclusive of $500 (inclusive of taxes and fees) towards airfare provided by Sponsor in the form of a gift card. (Beaches Prize (estimated retail value: $4,500) and Airfare gift card collectively the Grand Prize Approximate retail value: $5,000).
(2) TWO FIRST PRIZES: a VitaCup Functional Four Starter bundle (including all of VitaCup functional coffees and teas along with the single serve coffee brewer) (ARV $169.95 each);
(2) TWO SECOND PRIZES: a Baby Brezza® One Step™ Baby Food Maker Deluxe (ARV:$ 129.99 each);
(4) FOUR (4) THIRD PRIZES: PlusCBD Oil™ 2oz 750mg Peppermint Gold Drops (ARV $89.95 each); and
(4) FOUR FOURTH PRIZES: a zafooz meditation cushion and plush animal (ARV: $49.99 each).
Total Approximate Retail Value all prizes $6,151.64.
Grand Prize travel must be completed by February 14, 2021. No extension will be given after the Beaches Prize has expired. If the Grand Prize is not redeemed the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Actual Grand Prize value may vary based on trip dates. Grand Prize trip is subject to space and departure availability. Certain blackout dates and travel restrictions may apply. Winner and Travel Companions must travel on the same itinerary. Confirmation of reservation dates will not be made until 30 days prior to travel. Request must be placed no less than sixty (60) days prior to requested departure date. Any expenses in relation to the Grand Prize not expressly mentioned above including, but not limited to airfare above $500, ground transportation, baggage fees, telephone calls, Premium Wi-Fi, Red Lane® spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours and excursions, SCUBA certification courses, nanny services, inter-island transportation, island departure taxes (approximately $27.00 per person) and purchases made at Beaches Resorts Specialty Shops are the winner’s sole responsibility. Federal, state, or local taxes on prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above are the sole responsibility of each winner. The winner will be issued a 1099 Tax Form for the retail value of the Grand Prize and shall be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes associated with acceptance of the Grand Prize. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash redemption or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsors will award a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
• RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about February 6, 2020 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Limit of one winner per household. Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or e-mail and shall be required to complete and return an acceptance letter and/ or an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Publicity Release within 14 days of the date on the notification letter or alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification letter or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate.
5. GENERAL RULES: Grand Prize Winner’s travel companions will be required to execute a Liability/ Publicity release and return it at the same time as the winners’ affidavits. For winner’s companions who are minors, a parent or legal guardian will be required to execute a release form. All travel must be completed within time frame specified by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner and his/ her respective travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary. Any other expenses not specified are the responsibility of the individual winners. Grand Prize Winner and travel companions require a valid passport at time of departure. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, WINNERS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR, BEACHES PRIZE PROVIDER, PRIZE PARTNERS AND AGENCY, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “THE RELEASEES”, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFIED BY WINNERS FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY including, without limitation, travel; (a) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action; (b) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an entrant or Sponsor. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any class action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, New York, and each winner expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each winner agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS OF ANY ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
• PRIVACY: When entering the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will collect personally identifying information about you, including but not limited to your name, telephone number and email address. The submission of an entry constitutes the entrant’s representation of eligibility, consent to participate in the Sweepstakes, and consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name, mailing address and email address, and other information obtained through the entry (i) for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration, and (ii) to its sponsors and marketing partners for the sole purpose of fulfilling prizes.
• PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a prize, each winner agrees and grants the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority and the Beaches Prize Provider the perpetual right to use winners’ names, pictures/portraits likenesses and/or voices, for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
• WINNERS: The winner’s names will be available at https://momsmeet.com/sweepstakes-winners/beginning March 1, 2019. For a copy of the official rules, visit https://momsmeet.com/beaches-sweepstakes-2019/.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is: May Media Group LLC, 104 Centre Blvd, Suite A, Marlton, NJ 08053.
Moms Meet 10th Anniversary Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Pop the champagne! Our new website has finally launched!
We are so excited to share it with you but remember, beauty takes time!
So while we iron out the final touches, paint our last nail, curl our last eyelash…
Please take note of the following before you log in:
Logging in: Do not re-apply if your account is not showing your Mom Ambassador status. Do email us at [email protected] with your full name and all email addresses, current and past, that you have used as a member so that we can resolve this.
Points: Do not panic if your point value is 0. We did not lose your information. Phew! Do email us at [email protected] with your full name and all email addresses, current and past, that you have used as a member so that we can resolve this.
Surveys: Do not retake a product review survey if it is not reflected under your sampling programs. Do sit back and relax. We are on top of it!
Send any website or feature questions to [email protected] and report newly discovered bugs to momsmeet.com/reportabug.
A few last things! Coins are now points and you can earn them from a mobile device. We play best with Firefox and Chrome browsers so visit us through them if you can.