May Media Group, located in Marlton, NJ, is seeking a full-time Marketing Project Manager to support our growing online health & wellness community for moms at momsmeet.com. This client-facing role will work within a fast-paced agency type of environment in all aspects of project and digital campaign management including: client communications, campaign execution, e-mail marketing, website updates, and social media.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills, have excellent computer skills, and a positive attitude.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the launch, execution and coordination of digital marketing campaigns for brands
- Create campaign timelines and manage milestones to ensure a timely and successful delivery
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your campaigns/clients via email communication and conference calls
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with both clients and internal team members
- Create and deploy emails and update website through our content management system
- Produce marketing, web, social media or email campaign reports
- Participate in collaborative team projects to help grow and build the Moms Meet community
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of related experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field required.
- Excellent computer skills, detail-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, as part of a team as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, E-mail Marketing platforms, and WordPress a plus.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.