Want to try products for free with your family and friends?
Green Chef knows that mealtime can be a hassle, especially when trying to feed your family healthy food. That’s why they created their USDA-certified organic meal kit delivery service to rescue you from your perpetual dinnertime dilemmas. Green Chef offers weekly deliveries with all the essentials needed for nourishing dinners, including pre-measured, largely prepped ingredients and chef-crafted recipes to get your family fed in just about 30 minutes. With multiple plan options for the omnivore, carnivore, gluten-free, vegetarian, paleo, and vegan in the crowd, you can easily find dinners to fit your family’s needs. They even offer meal plans in both 2-person or family style! With Green Chef, dinnertime no longer feels like a chore, but a culinary escape full of healthy selections.
Sampling Kit includes
Blog Ambassadors selected for this opportunity will receive one Green Chef box of your choice in either the 2-Person or Family Plan!
Just the facts
USDA-certified organic meal kit delivery service with pre-measured and largely prepped ingredients, including homemade sauces and marinades
Easy-to-master, chef-crafted recipes that use fresh, seasonal ingredients from carefully chosen suppliers are ready in just about 30 minutes
Family Plan: Wholesome family-style dinners that appeal to parents and kids alike
2-Person Plan (3 dinners a week for 2 people)
- Omnivore: Crave variety? This diverse, flexible menu has meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Carnivore: Meat and seafood lovers, dig in. Every dinner includes a land or sea protein plus veggies.
- Gluten-Free: Always gluten-free and flavor-full, with meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Vegetarian: More than just salads, every dinner makes veggies the star in unique, delicious ways.
- Paleo: Eat like an epicurean caveman. This paleo menu is rich in fresh produce and proteins.
- Vegan: Plant-based just got better. An innovative menu with natural, specialty ingredients.
- Family Plan (2 dinners a week for a family of 4)
- Omnivore or Carnivore