Want to try products for free with your family and friends?
Restore is the first-of-its-kind gut health supplement, and it contains no probiotics (or prebiotics). The strongest probiotic on the market contains up to 50 strands of bacteria, but your body optimally contains up to 20,000. Good benefits of probiotics can plateau after a few weeks, because they support a monoculture by containing so few species. But Restore works as a communication network that gives our bodies the tools to create support through its own bacterial ecosystem again that has been dramatically affected by environmental toxins such as antibiotics and pesticides. Think of Restore as a “liquid circuit board,” boosting gut biome diversity—as Mother Nature intended—and therefore immunity.
Blog Ambassadors selected for this program will receive:
A one-month supply of Restore, Restore sinus spray, and a Restore TSA-approved 3-ounce bottle, plus a $25 Amazon gift card as a thank you!
Just the facts
- Restore is a unique dietary supplement that strengthens the gut lining, which supplies the first line of defense against everyday exposures to environmental and food-borne factors.
- Restore creates an optimal environment in the gut membrane for good gut bacteria to flourish.
- Good gut bacteria protect our immune system, because about 60-70% of our immune system is in the gut membrane system, the gastrointestinal-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT), and the GALT produces 80% of the body’s antibodies.
- Restore strengthens the gut lining, which keeps chemicals and fiber from escaping through that lining and getting out into the bloodstream, which the immune system would have to deal with. Unfortunately, the chemicals in our modern world, including the chemicals in processed foods and in agriculture, such as pesticides, weed killers, and the antibiotics fed to farm animals, have invaded our food supply.
- Restore reestablishes our internal “filtering” system by keeping chemicals and fiber in the gut and out of the bloodstream, which the immune system would have to deal with. Unfortunately, the chemicals in our modern world, including the chemicals in processed foods and in agriculture, such as pesticides, weed killers, and the antibiotics fed to farm animals, have invaded our food supply.
- This supplement enhances mental clarity, mood, and even happiness.
- Restore has been shown (in lab studies and as reported in peer-reviewed journal articles) to protect the gut lining against the effects of both gluten and glyphosate (active ingredient in Roundup®).