Want to try products for free with your family and friends?
Give the kiddos something to look forward to on those busy school nights with a Table5 pizza party. With delicious flavors like Italian Sausage, Uncured Pepperoni, Four Cheese, and more, there’s a Cornmeal Crust Pizza for every taste bud at the table. Made in small batches out of a kitchen, just like at your local pizzeria, table5 prepares their frozen pizzas in house, from crust to pizza sauce to toppings. Table5 Cornmeal Crust Pizzas make weeknight dinners worth celebrating.
Just the facts
- Table5 Cornmeal Crust Pizzas are handmade with fresh ingredients in small batches
- Table5 never uses any frozen ingredients in their pizzas.
- Everything is prepared in-house, just like a restaurant kitchen, from crust to pizza sauce to toppings. Table5 shreds their own cheeses, and slices and roasts their own mushrooms and onions.
- The pizzas are available in four original artisan flavors: Four Cheese, Uncured Pepperoni, Mushroom, and Italian Sausage.
- The pizzas should be kept frozen or in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Price: $7.99.
Table5 cornmeal crust pizzas are made by hand in small batches using top-quality all-natural ingredients. With a buttery-crunchy crust (courtesy of the cornmeal) and a bevy of big, bold flavors, they’re a fresh take on familiar favorites. The addition of cornmeal to the crust creates a crispy-chewy texture and enhances the savory flavor of every...