Want to try products for free with your family and friends?
With busy nights and hectic schedules, dinnertime deserves some simplicity. Table5 cornmeal crust pizzas offer you just that, plus fresh, top-quality ingredients and bold, original flavors the whole family will love. Made in small batches out of a kitchen, just like at your local pizzeria, Table5 prepares their frozen pizzas in house, from crust to pizza sauce to toppings. They even shred their own cheeses and slice and roast their own mushrooms and onions. Their crispy cornmeal crust turns familiar flavors into something a bit more spectacular, giving your family a dinner worth remembering.
Just the facts
- Table5 Cornmeal Crust Pizzas are handmade with fresh ingredients in small batches
- Table5 never uses any frozen ingredients in their pizzas.
- Everything is prepared in-house, just like a restaurant kitchen, from crust to pizza sauce to toppings. Table5 shreds their own cheeses, and slices and roasts their own mushrooms and onions.
- The pizzas are available in four original artisan flavors: Four Cheese, Uncured Pepperoni, Mushroom, and Italian Sausage.
- The pizzas should be kept frozen or in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Price: $7.99.