Skip to content
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 13 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 lg egg + 1 lg egg yolk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 4-6 full droppers of PlusCBD Oil™
- Preheat oven to 375° and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Melt butter and set aside to cool completely. Once cooled mix in the PlusCBD Oil™.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and salt. Add egg and egg yolk. Slowly add in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips and mix well. Shape cookie dough into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-9 minutes until edges are light golden brown. Cookie should look slightly under done.
- Let cool and transfer to wire rack.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here