If you like mug cakes, then you are in for a treat! We’ve got three fun ways to take a Cacao Bliss mug cake up a notch and make it a unique, healthy snack that fits whatever you’re in the mood for.
Mug Cake Base:
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 scoop of Cacao Bliss
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 free range egg
- A pinch of salt
Nuts and Berries Option:
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- ¼ cup berries of choice, fresh or frozen
Mexican Hot Chocolate Option:
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut cream, whipped
Chunky Monkey Option:
- 1 teaspoon drippy peanut butter (in addition to nut butter in base recipe)
- ⅓-½banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Mix the almond flour, Cacao Bliss, honey or maple syrup, nut butter, vanilla extract, egg, and salt in your favorite microwave-safe mug.
- For Nuts & Berries option, carefully stir in the almonds and berries into the batter. Cook in the microwave in 30-second increments until light and cake-like.
- For Mexican Hot Chocolate option, add cinnamon and cayenne pepper with the rest of the ingredients. Cook in the microwave in 30-second increments until light and cake-like. Let cool slightly before topping with coconut cream.
- For the Chunky Monkey option, stir sliced banana and walnuts into batter. Drizzle peanut butter on top and swirl with a knife. Cook in the microwave in 30-second increments until light and cake-like.