Try this very delicious smoothie recipe with Organic Valley! This 4-ingredient peanut butter banana smoothie is the easiest, quickest way to to a protein-filled breakfast or snack that will keep you full and satisfied for hours.
- 2 cups frozen banana slices (around 2 bananas)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 2 cups Organic Valley Whole Milk
- 2 scoops Simply Tera’s Organic Bourbon Vanilla Protein Powder (or Dark Chocolate or Plain Unsweetened)
- Optional add ins: 1 cup fresh spinach, 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- Blend banana, peanut butter, milk and Simply Tera’s Organic Protein Powder until smooth. Divide into glasses (6 to 8 oz. serving for kids, 8 to 12 oz. for adults), and enjoy. Makes about 4 cups.
- If desired, add fresh or frozen spinach for a veggie boost or mini cacao nibs for a little extra sweetness and slight crunch.
Moms are talking