Servings: 6 sopes
- 1 10-oz package of Hodo Adobo Mexican Crumbles
- 6 sopes
- 1 can of refried or whole beans (homemade is great, too!)
- ¼ cup of shredded purple cabbage
- ½ can of sweet corn (or kernels of one ear of corn)
- 5 sprigs of cilantro
- Pico de gallo
- Hot sauce of your choice
- Open up your pack of Hodo Adobo Mexican Crumbles and sauté in a pan with a little bit of oil and the corn.
- Heat through to desired texture, just a few minutes.
- Heat your beans in a separate saucepan.
- Heat your sopes in the toaster oven.
- Layer the beans into the sopes.
- Add the Crumbles and corn mixture.
- Add the shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, crema, salsa, cilantro, and lime!