*These recipes require a homemade ice cream maker (or KitchenAid Mixer attachment)
Preparation: About 5 to 10 minutes; 20 to 25 minutes chilling time; optional 2 hours to ‘ripen’ in the freezer. Makes about 8 servings
- 1 cup A2/A2 whole milk
- 2 cups A2/A2 vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup organic coconut or cane sugar, or other sweetener of your choice
- 6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chopped
- Combine the milk and chocolate in a saucepan and place over low heat.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and sweetener is dissolved.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until completely cool.
- Add the yogurt and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the ice cream maker freezer bowl, turn the machine on, and let mix until thickened, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- If desired, transfer the frozen yogurt to an airtight container and place in freezer until firm — about two hours to ripen.