This delicious Italian Antipasto Tuna Pasta Salad is made with Wild Planet Skipjack Wild Tuna!
- 6oz uncooked fusilli or rotini pasta
- 1 (5oz) cans Wild Planet Skipjack Wild Tuna (or no salt added)
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 3-4 pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse under cold water in colander until cool, then set aside in large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Into the bowl with the pasta, add tuna, tomato, olives, cucumber, pepperoncini peppers, capers, and parsley.
- Lightly toss together.
- Then add dressing and toss until thoroughly incorporated.
- Top with additional fresh parsley and serve.