Prep: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 4-inch pancakes
For the waffles:
- ⅔ cup Otherworld Apple Cinnamon pancake & waffle mix
- ⅔ cup water
For the compote:
- 1 pear, cored and sliced into ½-inch chunks
- ¾ cup frozen blackberries
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon molasses (use blackstrap molasses for the deepest flavor)
For the yogurt:
- ½ cup unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- In a small sauce pot, combine the pears, blackberries, vanilla extract, water, and pinch of salt. Cover the mixture and let it simmer over medium-low heat until the pears are soft and the blackberries have released their juices, about 10 minutes. Remove the lid and stir in the molasses. Let the mixture cool while you make the pancakes.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and agave syrup.
- Cook the pancakes according to package directions. Top with a generous spoonful of compote and yogurt.