Sweet and easy muesli-filled sandwiches for lunch or snacks filled with crunchy apples, creamy sunflower butter, and wholesome muesli.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 medium sweet apple (Fuji, Braeburn, Honeycrisp), rinsed and dried
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli
- Carefully core the apple and slice cross-wise into eight rings (about ¼-inch thick).
- Spread half a tablespoon of sunflower seed butter onto each apple ring. Set aside four rings.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp muesli on each of the remaining apple rings. Top with the reserved apple rings, sunflower seed butter side down, to make four tasty sandwiches!