Prep & Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 8-ounce box Naked CHKN Not Chicken
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 scallions, sliced thin and separate white from green parts
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 bunch bite-size broccoli florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 3 asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees.
- Toss the red bell pepper, broccoli florets, carrots and asparagus spears with the olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out and then roast, without stirring, until they are crisp and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Bring 1½ cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the rice, butter, white scallions and salt; cover and reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until all of the water is absorbed.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of oil in skillet and stir fry Naked CHKN Not Chicken until warm, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide rice between bowls, add vegetables and Naked CHKN Not Chicken, top with sliced green onion, a squeeze of lemon and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm and enjoy!