- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Orgain Lightly Sweetened Almond Milk or Orgain Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. coconut cream
- 2 oz. 70% dark chocolate
- ¼ cup honey *
- Zest of 1 orange
- Whipped cream or whipped coconut cream for topping
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out inside, discarding pits. Place in food processor.
- Add protein powder, almond milk, vanilla, salt and coconut cream to food processor and pulse until completely combined and smooth.
- Place chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until the chocolate chunks are mostly melted. Add honey and stir while chocolate melts completely. (If you over melt the chocolate, it will become clumpy. So remove chocolate from microwave before it’s completely melted, as it will continue to melt as you stir the honey in.)
- Add melted chocolate/honey to the food processor and mix until completely smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Serve immediately topped with orange zest and whipped cream. Or, chill for 15-30 minutes before serving.