Prep & Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 8-ounce box Naked CHKN not Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 brioche burger buns
For the BBQ sauce:
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
For the slaw:
- ½ small green cabbage outer leaves removed, shredded
- ½ small red cabbage outer leaves removed, shredded
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar or more to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard or coarse ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper or more to taste
- Combine all BBQ sauce ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over medium heat, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and add Naked CHKN Not Chicken to heated pan and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup BBQ sauce and stir till heated and combined.
- Place the shredded cabbage in a very large bowl.
- Add the parsley to the cabbage and toss to mix.
- In a separate bowl, stir the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper together. Taste for acidity and seasoning, then adjust as desired.
- Pour two-thirds of the dressing over the cabbage then mix well. (Clean hands are the quickest tool). Add more dressing if needed!
- Layer buns with pickles, BBQ CHKN, slaw and a large drizzle of BBQ sauce!