Skip to content
- 3 scoops vanilla Tone It Up Protein
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cup unsweetened plain or almond milk yogurt
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Combine the frozen blueberries and raspberries in a separate bowl and microwave for 45 seconds to soften. Smash with a spoon.
- Mix all wet ingredients, including smashed berries, in a bowl until well combined. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spray mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray. Pour mixture into muffin tin. Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here