What’s more comforting than homemade Mac and Cheese? Homemade Mac and Cheese made with your favorite Harvest Snaps! Follow this simple recipe to make your own. It’s so Snap-alicious you’ll definitely want seconds.
- 1-½ cups whole grain elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons gluten free flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1-½ cups milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz Velveeta, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Harvest Snaps Black Pepper crumbled
- Boil, strain macaroni.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter into a saucepan.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk, bring to a boil and stir until thickened. Fold in cheese until melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Put cooked macaroni in baking pan. Fold in cheese until melted and the mixture is smooth. Sprinkle on the Harvest Snaps.
- Bake at 375° for 30 mins Sprinkle additional Harvest Snaps crumbles on top as garnish.