- 8 Nathan’s Famous® Hot Dog Buns from Cobblestone Bread Co®
- 8 Nathan’s Famous® Franks
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 8 pieces Bibb lettuce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cook bacon to desired doneness and drain on paper towel. Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Grill or boil hot dogs to desired doneness and grill or steam buns.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the ranch, mayo, garlic powder, lemon juice and a dash of salt & pepper and mix evenly to create the sauce.
- To plate, add 1 piece of Bibb lettuce to the bottom of each bun and then a hot dog. Add the tomatoes and bacon and drizzle with the sauce. Serve hot.