- 1 1lb. Dave’s Killer Blues Bread
- 6 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup (plus more for serving)
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon, zest
- One day ahead, place bread slices out to dry, then cut each slice into six equal pieces. Set aside.
- Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter. Butter a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs well combined. Add both milks, sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, and lemon zest. Add the bread pieces and mix to coat.
- Stir in the blueberries. Pour the mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake top is golden, puffed and center is set, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Serve immediately with powdered sugar and maple syrup.