- 1 1-pound pack of Mighty Spark Bruschetta Ground Chicken
- ½ cup bread crumbs (optional)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella balls
- Fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic reduction sauce
- Kabob skewers
- Prepare the ground chicken into meatballs. If desired, add bread crumbs to ground chicken.
- Place the meatballs on a sheet and bake for 15-20 min at 400°F until they are golden brown.
- Stack the cooled meatballs, tomato, mozzarella balls, and basil on to skewers.
- Drizzle with the balsamic sauce and serve.
Moms are talking