Make this delicious and easy take on a panzanella and pasta salad hybrid made with BRIANNAS Avocado Oil salad dressing.
- 2 cups bread cubed, dry
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 oz bow tie pasta
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup fresh basil chopped, more for garnish
- ½ cup BRIANNAS Avocado Oil Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette or to taste
- ½ cup parmesan shaved, more for garnish
- Heat skillet with olive oil under medium heat. When skillet is hot, add cubed bread and salt, and stir continuously until they are light golden brown and crispy. Remove from heat and set aside. (Alternatively, skip this step and use store-bought croutons.)
- Bring water to boil in a pot, and cook bow tie pasta according to package instructions. Remove from heat, strain to remove water, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, bring together pasta, cherry tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil and BRIANNAS Avocado Oil Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette. Toss to combine.
- Add parmesan and toasted croutons. Toss to combine again.
- Optional: garnish with more basil and parmesan if desired.
Read reviews of BRIANNAS Fine Salad Dressings from our Mom Ambassadors.
Moms are talking