- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground Bulletproof Coffee
- 6-8 ounces of filtered water
- 1 teaspoon – 2 tablespoons Brain Octane® MCT oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Grass-Fed Ghee or unsalted butter
For best keto coffee results, start with whole beans and grind them just before brewing.
- It all starts with the beans. Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using filtered water with 2 ½ heaping tablespoons of freshly ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans.
- Add 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of Brain Octane Oil. You’ll learn more about Brain Octane oil below. Start small with 1 teaspoon and work your way up to 1-2 tablespoons over several days.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of grass-fed, unsalted butter or ghee. You read that right. It says butter. Don’t worry. This mixture also makes the creamiest, most delicious cup of coffee you’ve ever had. Oh, and make sure your butter is unsalted. Salty coffee is gross.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it looks like a foamy latte.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes