Add a little seafood to your morning- Enjoy this scrumptious, savory, oatmeal recipes made with shrimp and Proper Good!
- 1 pouch Proper Good Plain Oatmeal
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1 Tbl Cajun seasoning
- 4-5 shrimp, cooked
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Warm Proper Good Plain Oatmeal in a microwave or small pot on the stovetop.
- In a pan over medium high heat, melt butter. Add Cajun seasoning and shrimp. Sautee until warm and coated throughout.
- Top oatmeal with shrimp and sauce. Sprinkle with sliced green onions. Yum!
Moms are talking