Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 package (7.4 oz) Nature’s Fynd Original Meatless Breakfast Patties, cooked according to package directions
- 4 large flour tortillas (burrito-size), warmed for easy wrapping
- 8 Nature’s Fynd Chive & Onion Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup plant-based liquid egg substitute
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 quarters
- Hot sauce to taste
- Kosher salt
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface. Spread evenly with 4 Tablespoons of Nature’s Fynd Chive & Onion Dairy-Free Cream Cheese leaving a 2-inch border all around the tortilla.
- Cook liquid egg substitute according to package directions. Place ¼ of the eggs in the tortilla on top of the cream cheese.
- Add 1½ Nature’s Fynd Original Meatless Breakfast Patties side-by-side, followed by a quarter of the sliced avocado.
- Add a squeeze of lemon, a dash of hot sauce, and a sprinkle of salt.
- Roll up burrito-style: Pull one side of the burrito over to meet the other side. Then, pull the top half of the burrito back (this will form the filling into a roll). Fold one side in, then fold the other side in. Tightly finish rolling the tortilla to make a burrito. Repeat with remaining burritos.