- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon milk (any non-dairy or regular milk will work)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup Love Corn Sea Salt Premium Crunchy Corn
- Place dates and milk in a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse until a ball forms.
- Scoop one Tablespoon of date mixture and roll it into a ball before placing it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue with remaining date mixture.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Press four pieces of Love Corn Sea Salt Premium Crunchy Corn into each date ball.
- Top each turtle with about a teaspoon of melted chocolate, then transfer to the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Moms are talking