Skip to content
- 10 ounces of Neutral Organic 2% or Whole Milk
- 1-2 shots of your favorite espresso
- 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite syrup (Like Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Vanilla)
- Cardamom seeds
- Begin brewing your favorite espresso.
- While brewing, heat up your milk in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- After the milk has been heated, use a small whisk back and forth across the top of the milk until foamy.
- Pour your espresso in a mug, followed by your selection of syrup (stir accordingly).
- Gently pour foamed milk on the espresso and sprinkle a pinch of cardamom seeds atop the foam.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here