Makes: 4 servings
- 1 ½ c. of fresh fruit, cut up (strawberries or raspberries; cantaloupe or honeydew melon; papaya or kiwifruit)1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 6-8 oz. carton of vanilla Greek yogurt (can substitute for almond, cashew, or coconut yogurt)
- ¾ c. of milk (or milk substitute)
- Honey (optional)
- Fruit slices (optional)
- 1 packet of Carlson Kid’s Probiotic Stix, natural cherry flavor (into each glass)
- Place cut-up fruit, banana, yogurt, and milk in blender or food processor.
- Cover; blend or process until mixture is smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour into tall glasses.
- If desired stir in some honey, add Kid’s Probiotic Stix to each glass, and garnish with additional fruit slices.