- ½ head cauliflower, washed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
- ¼ head purple cabbage, washed and julienned
- 1 C shredded carrot
- 4 T chopped cilantro
- 8 T Lantana Sriracha Carrot Hummus
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Guacamole (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well-coated and roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- To assemble tacos, place 4-5 cauliflower florets in each tortilla, then sprinkle with cabbage, carrot and cilantro.
- Transfer hummus to a squeeze bottle. Drizzle each taco with 1 T hummus.
- Serve with lime wedges and guacamole, if desired.