If there was ever a bliss ball deserving of its name, THIS is it! The CBD Cookie Dough creation is loaded with mood-boosting ingredients + an added dose of relaxation! No, the CBD oil will not get you high and can help with anxiety, sleep, pain reduction, and more. The healthy fats from the nuts in combination with the goji berries and cacao nibs will keep your blood sugar balanced and sweet tooth satisfied.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pecans
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon CBD oil(My personal choice is Medterra. Use code EliseM for 15% off)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- pinch of sea salt
- OPTIONAL: dark chocolate to drizzle
- Place the nuts in the food processor and process into small chunks not a powder. Add in the remaining ingredients (except cacao nibs) and process until a dough-like consistency begins to form. Add in the cacao nibs and pulse.
- Use a small scooper (about 1 1/2 inches) or roll 1 tablespoon at a time in your hands. Pack the dough before placing on a plate or tray. Set in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top (Optional). Pop one in your mouth and BLISS out! Store remaining cookie dough balls in the freezer for up to one month and let thaw for 10 minutes before eating.