These chocolatey CBD oil brownies are perfect for reducing anxiety, insomnia, inflammation and more. This CBD Oil Brownie Recipe is so easy to make. Made with almond and coconut flour, they’re gluten free, grain free, and dairy free, too.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 2 tbsp prepared coffee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips see note
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 3-7 droppers Medterra 1000mg CBD Oil (see notes)
- Preheat over to 325
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and coconut sugar. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat on high until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Mixture will have increased in volume and will be sticky, rather than thin or runny.
- Stir in almond flour, coconut flour, cacao powder, cooled liquid coffee and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- In a small saucepan over low heat combine the coconut oil and chocolate chips until the chocolate has just melted. Remove from heat and then add CBD oil. Stir until completely smooth, then pour into the brownie batter. Stir well to combine and then fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Line a 9×9″ baking pan with parchment paper. Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan, making sure batter fills all corners evenly. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with moist crumbs. The toothpick should not be coated in batter, but it should not be clean, either. When you see moist crumbs, remove from the oven and let cool completely on the counter or on a wire rack.
- When cool, lift out of the baking pan using the sides of the parchment paper. Cut into 9 equal squares.
I recommend using Medterra CBD oil. The amount of oil you use in the recipe, depends on your desired dose. Use 3 droppers if you would like 10mg per brownie or 7 droppers to yield 25 mg per brownie. I recommend starting with 3 droppers and working your way up, if necessary from there.