Prep: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces Barilla Cellentani
- ½ cup pasta cooking water
- 2 medium zucchinis (washed and dried)
- 8 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Barilla Creamy Genovese Pesto
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize both zucchini and chop into shorter sections. Cover and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Preheat before adding shrimp and sprinkling with salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes a side before removing from the pan.
- Drop the heat to low and add zucchini. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly, to heat through.
- Once the pasta has finished cooking, drain and set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl, add zucchini, pasta, shrimp, pesto, and pasta water. Mix well to coat all ingredients in pesto.
- Serve and garnish with basil.