A delicious bedtime latte featuring chamomile, lavender and New Barn Barista almond milk blend from the Whole Smiths. Paleo-friendly and vegan.
- 1.5 cups hot water
- 4 chamomile tea bags or loose leaf equivalent
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender you can find this in the spice isle
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup New Barn Barista almond milk
- Steep the tea bags and lavender in the hot water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- If you are making the latte iced, cool the tea in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Add the tea, honey and New Barn Barista almond milk (heat the almond milk if you are planning to make it hot) into a blender and blend on high for 10 seconds.
- To serve iced, pur over ice.
- To serve hot, simply pour into your mug and enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes