Classic juicy burgers are topped with sharp cheddar, then assembled on toasted buns with spicy mayo and cool iceberg lettuce.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 3 Tbsp. Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 4 slices Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Dill Pickles, sliced
- Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 4 Canyon Bakehouse Burger Buns
- 2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice, divided
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 C. Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp. Sriracha Sauce, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Form the meat mixture into 4 patties, slightly flattened.
- Place the patties on the grill. Cook until browned on both sides and the juices run clear.
- Right off the grill, place a slice of sharp cheddar onto each patty and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sriracha mayo.
- Assemble each burger with sriracha mayo, iceberg lettuce, and dill pickles.