What to eat after a workout? These greek yogurt bowls with cherry chia jam, hemp seeds, granola, and more sweet cherries for delicious recovery fuel!
- 2 cups of Chelan Fresh Sweet Cherries
- Chia seeds
- The first step is to make the cherry chia seed jam, which is super easy. First, pit two cups of Chelan Fresh Sweet Cherries and add them to a small pot.
- Then, add in the remaining ingredients of chia seeds, honey, and water.
- Next, you’ll mash down the cherries until it becomes an incorporated jam (I used a potato masher.) You’ll want to simmer it for 10 minutes, occasionally stirring to give the chia seeds time to gel and create that final jam texture!
- The chia seed jam will stay good in the refrigerator for at least a week, so you can use it to top all your yogurt bowls, toast, or anything else your little heart desires all week!