- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- t tbsp molasses
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp Sugar In The Raw Organic White, divided
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped lightly salted roaster pistachios
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, oil, molasses, 3/4 cup Sugar In The Raw Organic White and Monk Fruit In The Raw until creamy.
- Add vanilla, milk and egg. Beat until smooth.
- Beat in flour and baking soda on low speed.
- By hand, mix in chips, pistachios and cherries.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately sprinkle tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Sugar In The Raw Organic White.
- Remove to cooling rack. If baking 2 pans at once, rotate pans half way through baking for even browning.