- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 can (5oz) Wild Planet Organic Roasted Chicken Breast, undrained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1 lime
- Salsa to taste (optional)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, and place both halves flat side down on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, drain and rinse the black beans and set aside. Empty the can of Wild Planet Organic Roasted Chicken Breast with juices into a small bowl and break into bite-size pieces.
- Once the sweet potato halves are finished cooking, remove from the oven. Scoop out the inside of the sweet potato halves and place in a bowl. Add the black beans and chili powder and mix together. Scoop the mixture back into the sweet potato skins and top each half with Wild Planet Organic Roasted Chicken Breast pieces and cheese (if desired).
- Place back in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until heated through. On each, finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, salsa (optional), avocado and cilantro.