A completely satisfying and indulgent meal featuring Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips sautéed golden and juicy. Serve diagonally sliced over linguine pasta tossed with crisp applewood-smoked bacon, wild mushrooms, asparagus, and light Parmesan cream sauce.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- 4 NatureRaised Farms™ Fully Cooked Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 Tablespoon garlic-pepper seasoning blend, commercially prepared
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup asparagus, fresh, sliced, blanched
- ½ cup wild mushrooms (such as shiitake, porcini, or chanterelle), cleaned, diced
- ¼ cup Tyson® Applewood Smoked Bacon, fully-cooked
- 6 ounces linguine noodles, cooked
- 8 ounces Alfredo sauce, commercially prepared
- 1 cup chicken broth, canned
- Heat NatureRaised Farms™ Fully Cooked Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips according to package instructions. Slice cooked strips diagonally, season with garlic pepper, and top with Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Heat the butter in small skillet over medium heat and add asparagus, mushrooms, and bacon. Cook for 2–3 minutes, stirring frequently; set aside.
- Combine linguine, Alfredo sauce, and chicken broth in small skillet; simmer over medium-low heat for 4–5 minutes or until moisture has evaporated and pasta is warm. Add asparagus mixture and toss to blend; portion on plate and top with chicken strips.
Nutrition facts per serving: 510 calories, 31g of fat, (14g of saturated fat), 31g of carbohydrate, 13g of protein, 3g of dietary fiber, 1830mg of sodium, 2g of sugar.