- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
- 6 happy eggs
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick frying pan. Add onion and sauté over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add zucchini, increase the heat and sauté for 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in chickpeas, garlic, chili flakes, cumin and parsley and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until hot.
- Beat eggs with 2 tablespoons water and stir into vegetables. Cover and cook over medium heat for 3-4 mins or until the surface is almost set.
- Place pan under a hot broiler for 2-3 minutes or until the top is golden and the center is set. Serve warm or cold, cut in wedges, with harissa sauce and a tomato salad.
- Remove the skewers from the oven. Sprinkle with the toasted coconut. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.