Prep & Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 8-ounce box Naked CHKN not Chicken
- Fresh guacamole, if desired
For the sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 mini corn taco shells, warmed
- 1 large avocado, cored and sliced
- 1 small red or yellow onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, garlic, cumin chili powder, cilantro, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat skillet and add 1 Tablespoon olive oil, add Naked CHKN Not Chicken, and sauce to pan. Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with foil, and let rest 5 minutes.
- Dice CHKN. Sprinkle chicken over 1 or 2 tortillas per taco then add an avocado slice, diced CHKN, onions, and cilantro.
- Serve warm, lightly squeezing each taco with lime juice and drizzling with your favorite hot sauce.