Who doesn’t love a frozen chocolate covered banana? This smoothie is our own twist on the classic carnival favorite. Made with Stonyfield BaNilla yogurt, this is a treat that everyone in the family will enjoy.
SERVES: 2 tall glasses
- 1 cup Stonyfield Lowfat BaNilla Yogurt
- 1 cup Stonyfield Lowfat Milk
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and purée until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition facts per serving: Calories 260; Calories from Fat 25; Total Fat 3g; Cholesterol 10mg; Total Carbohydrate 53g; Protein 9g; Calcium 35%; Fiber 4g