Skip to content
- ¾ cup of butter (1 stick and half of butter at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Granular
- 1/3 cup Brown Swerve (1/3 cup of Swerve Granular with 1 to 1 ½ tsp of molasses mixed together with a fork or fingers)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 1/8 cup of flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips, semi-sweet chips, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a spoon, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter, Swerve, Brown Swerve and vanilla until creamy on medium speed.
- Add egg, and beat in until completely combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out a heaping tablespoon of dough onto greased on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 9-11 minutes- it is okay if the cookie looks uncooked in the middle.
*Note: Let cool completely on cookie sheet and the cookie will completely cook, but remain soft in the middle, and crunchy on the outside.
Makes 24 servings
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here