This healthy parfait is easy for beginner cooks to prepare with some supervision. It’s also perfect when serving a crowd with dietary restrictions as it’s gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free and vegan.
- 2 pouches (each 24 g) MadeGood® Banana Chocolate Granola Minis
- 2 pouches (each 24 g) MadeGood® Chocolate Chip Granola Minis
- 2 ripe peaches
- 20 cherries, pitted
- 1 cup (250 mL) dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- Pit and chop one peach; set aside. Cut remaining peach into 8 wedges; cut each wedge into 2 pieces.
- Cut 12 cherries in half. Combine with chopped peaches.
- Divide chopped peaches and halved cherries among four 1-cup (250 mL) Mason jars. Top evenly with half of the yogurt. Divide MadeGood® Banana Chocolate Granola Minis among jars. Top with remaining yogurt. Arrange MadeGood® Chocolate Chip Granola Minis over top.
- On each of four 8-inch (20 cm) skewers, thread 4 pieces of peach and 2 cherries, beginning and ending with cherries, leaving bottom end of skewer bare. Serve with parfaits.