- 1 cup chopped dried black mission figs
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar In The Raw Organic White
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 3/4 cups plus 1 tbs all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 oz white chocolate baking bar
- 1 oz bittersweet chocolate baking bar
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray heavy nonstick 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix figs and coffee; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter and Sugar In The Raw Organic White with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Slowly add buttermilk. Beat in 1 3/4 cups flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder on low speed until mixed.
- Drain figs, reserving coffee.
- Slowly mix in reserved coffee. Pour batter into pan.
- Pat figs dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour and toss to coat. Sprinkle over batter in pan.Pull table knife through batter to distribute figs.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 2 small microwavable bowls, melt white baking bar and bittersweet baking bar with a few drops of oil.
- Drizzle white chocolate over cake with fork. Then drizzle dark chocolate over cake.
- Let stand until set, about 2 hours. Or refrigerate 15 minutes until completely set.