Skip to content
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅛ cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 cup of marinated watermelon, cut in cubes
- 1 cup of cooked black rice
- 1 capsule of Bio-Kult Boosted
- Blend all marinade ingredients.
- Pour the marinade mix into the watermelon and refrigerate for a few hours. It will look just like tuna!
- Add Bio-Kult Boosted capsule to watermelon tuna.
- Build Citrus Power Bowl, starting with black rice as the base. Slice carrots and cucumbers, and roll them to decorate your bowl. Add red pepper, edamame, beets, almonds, scallions and nori seaweed.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here