- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Once Again Organic Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut, toasted
- 8 each 8” wooden skewers, soaked
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Place the cashew butter, coconut milk, brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce in a blender. Puree until smooth. Remove half of the sauce and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and season well with salt. Toss with the remaining sauce. Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with pan spray. Place chicken skewers on the cookie sheet and bake until cooked through, 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove the skewers from the oven. Sprinkle with the toasted coconut. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.