Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 4 hours
Try this super simple recipe and impress your dinner guests. Shhh…we won’t tell them what a breeze it was to prepare.
- 1 loaf prepared pound cake, sliced horizontally into thirds
- 1½ cups raspberries (6 ounces)
- 1 pint Crystal Vanilla ice cream, softened
- Confectioners’ sugar, for serving
- Place bottom layer of cake on a large piece of foil or in a loaf pan of equal size. Sprinkle half the raspberries over cake, spread evenly with half the ice cream, and top with another cake layer. Repeat with remaining raspberries, ice cream, and cake.
- Wrap with foil and freeze at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove cake from freezer about 30 minutes before serving. Serve dusted with confectioners’ sugar.