- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 3 cups of toasted hazelnuts
- ⅛ of a cup of hazelnut oil
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup
- Water, as needed for texture (around 4 Tablespoons)
- 1 loaf of whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups of yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Spread hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until oil has been released and they are golden brown.
- Blend toasted hazelnuts until smooth and add oil, maple syrup, melted chocolate and water as needed, Texture should be smooth.
- To make the custard, mix yogurt, egg and vanilla in a bowl.
- Spread the custard on your bread, add fruits on top, and take it to the oven for 10 minutes – or until custard turns to golden brown.
- Serve custard toast with hazelnut spread, and enjoy this sweet breakfast in bed.